As you may know, the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) began today and will run through this Saturday. This is the conference to attend if you like your conservative crazy extra concentrated and not all watered down.
Brimelow, an immigrant from Great Britain, expresses his fear of the loss of America’s white majority,blames non-white immigrants for social and economic problems and urges the Republican Party to give up on minority voters and focus on winning the white vote. He also said that a New York City subway is the same as an Immigration and Naturalization Service waiting room, “an underworld that is not just teeming but also almost entirely colored.”
Yep, this is the guy who will be speaking at the same conference that Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, and Rick Santorum will all be speaking at. Go go GOP Minority Outreach Program! Sarah Palin will be given the honor of the final speaking slot at the conference, because, well, because of course.
But CPAC 2012 isn’t just about conservatives giving speeches about evil Kenyan Mooslim Usurpers. There are also many many panels where you can learn all sorts of new and exciting things about conservatism. Here is the schedule of the event, and I’ll list some of the actual panels:
- Now or Never: Saving America from Economic Collapse with Jim DeMint
- The Red Tape War: How the Regulatory Burden and Growing Nanny State Threaten Prosperity
- Fire From the Heartland: The Awakening of the Conservative Woman
- Losing Our Religion: The Liberal Media’s Attack on Christianity
- The Failure of Multiculturalism: How the pursuit of diversity is weakening the American Identity (Editor’s note: HOLY REAGANBALLS!)
- Citizens United Productions Hosts Blogger Briefing
- Is Disarming America Smart Politics? The Security and Economic Costs of Obama’s Policies
It goes on and on like that. Anyway, some very clever people on the TwitterTweetMachine have been suggesting other useful #CPACpanels that maybe should be added to the conference:
(Shout out to the LiberalBias Blog!)
So much win.